Project deals with improving skills of professionals in cultural and educational institutions and students of social science, humanities and arts, but also it deals with the strengthening of CSOs at the local level, in order to contribute development and promotion of cultural diversity and acceptance of migrants through various types of socially engaged campaigns.
Project goal is promotion of cultural diversity and participatory democracy, as well as acceptance of migrants and asylum seekers in the local communities in Serbia.
- Three interdisciplinary seminars for students of social science, humanities and arts;
- Training courses for educational and cultural workers;
- Joint educational and cultural activities with DAH Theatre for high school youth from domicile and migrant population;
- Producing socially engaged theatre plays with DAH Theatre on multicultural heritage of towns and migrant background;
- Summer school for youth;
- Public debates on the promotion of respect for cultural diversity through education;
Target groups: 60 students of social science, humanities and arts; 60 teachers from schools, educators and cultural workers from CSOs and institutions; 240 high school youth from domicile and migrant population; minimum of 12.000 citizens reached by 6 campaigns; 48 competent stakeholders and decision-makers in local governments.
Implementation period: 2017-2020
Geographical area: Loznica (Banja Koviljača), Lajkovac (Bogovađa); Sjenica, Subotica, Vranje, Bujanovac
Donor: Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Serbia