Project deals with contribution to development of inclusive society in which everybody’s human rights and diversity are respected.
- To empower faculty students for promotion of asylum seekers’ and migrants’ rights;
- To provide social support through psychosocial and cultural activities to asylum seekers and migrants, especially children, teenagers and youth;
- To equip with knowledge educational and cultural workers on methodology for working with youth on understanding of position of asylum seekers and migrants, and to empower high school youth for intercultural dialogue;
- To empower students of social science and humanities to promote universal values of human rights through education and cultural practice;
- To influence citizens and local stakeholders to understand asylum-seekers’ position and support promotion of their rights;
- Support of asylum-seekers’ rights and promotion of their rights
- Trainings for students of social science and humanities on the protection and promotion of asylum seekers’ and migrants’ rights;
- Education of faculty students for promotion of asylum seekers rights: direct work with asylum seekers and activities of students’ reading club in field of migration studies;
- Provision of psycho-social support and organization of cultural activities in centers for accommodation of asylum seekers;
- Promotion of regional cultural diversity
- Organization of seminars for educational and cultural workers on methodology for working with youth in order to understand position of asylum seekers and migrants
- Educational support for high-school students who participate in reading clubs
- Seminar for students of social science and humanities about the role of education and culture in transformation of society.
- Promotion of asylum seekers’ rights and intercultural dialogue
- Organization of campaigns for promotion of asylum seekers’ rights, intercultural dialogue and cultural diversity
Target groups: students of social sciences, eduactional and cultural workers from OCD’s and educational and cultural institutions, high-school students, asylum seekers, local and national decision makers in the fiels of human rights, education and cultural policies. Also, citizens of Subotica, Šid and Vranje.
January 2016 – September 2016
Geographical area: Subotica, Šid and Vranje
Donor: CCFD – Terre Solidaire