Project aims at bringing the Western Balkans migration challenges for comprehensive discussion before the extensive range of migration policy stakeholders from European countries, including CSOs and government institutions, but also the UNHCR and other relevant international agencies and organisations.
– To enhance stronger cooperation and networking among refugee-assisting organisations in the Western Balkans and their peers in the EU, particularly in the area of advocacy and policy analysis;
– To facilitate integration of the Western Balkans migration policy issues into the EU migration agenda, including ongoing and expected reform processes within the EU migration policy.
1) Preparation and organisation of the ECRE Annual General Conference in Belgrade;
2) Development of policy briefs about the migration policy in the Western Balkans countries;
3) Creating strategic and action guidelines (conclusions) about further steps needed to push development of asylum and migration policies in the Western Balkans countries.
Target groups: representatives of the EU, international organisations dealing with the asylum and migration policies, relevant CSOs and citizens.
Implementation period: 11 February 2018, 10 months.
Geographical area: Belgrade.
Partners: Belgrade Centre for Human Rights (BCHR), Civil Rights Program Kosovo (CRP/K), Macedonian Young Lawyers Associations (MYLA), Vaša prava Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Donor: The Balkan Trust for Democracy (BTD).